How long is wait time on a pending ticket, generally?

Options
Ryc
Ryc Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Internet

I am currently without internet and have a ticket open but not much info on the matter beyond that.

I was wondering how long other users have had to wait in cases like this. Ive been billed for this month but have not had any internet connection worth billing…

Im considering changing providers to someone with better support and response times if this is the trend to expect. How have your experiences been?

Best Answer

Answers

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,873 ✭✭
    Options

Fizz knows about the issue and is working to restore service - https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services

Status of our services

July 7 2022 11 h - We are noticing a much higher than normal volume of contacts. In part, due to the moving season. As well, we identified an issue with our mobile service. Some members cannot make/receive calls or send/receive texts or use mobile data. Our team is working to address the situation. Fizz apologizes for the inconvenience this may be causing you.

Be on the look out for services to be restore later today. In the meantime, you can try restarting your modem.

• Ryc
    Ryc Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Ive tried all the things you mentioned to no avail. The agent I chatted with said that it was simply a matter of re-linking my account to this modem because it was the wrong one which I received.

Im just not sure how long that is expected to take, and queue times are making it a bit difficult to get in touch with another fizz team member.

Thank you for your suggestions though.

This discussion has been closed.