change plan

azadehg
azadehg Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in About my account

I would like to change my plan for next month, but i can’t because i have this message : "No change can be made before 2022-07-08. Please come back after this date to try again". But the next month's bill was withdrawn from my account today 2022-07-05. please explain me what happen??

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@azadehg

Hi,

you can change your plan at anytime by loging into your account. Although, the changes you make will only take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

Important: A freeze period is in effect 108 hours (4.5 days) before the end of your payment cycle, during which time no changes can be made to your plan. 

Important: Any change to your plan must therefore be submitted 108 hours (4.5 days) before the end of your payment cycle to come into effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle. Not respecting this delay means changing your plan will be impossible and you will have to wait for the next payment cycle. 

You can only replace your plan with one of our plans offered at that time, and your old plan may no longer be available or may no longer be offered at the same terms afterwards. 

Some discounts or promotions may no longer apply after you switch (for example, certain services or options that were included in your old plan may be charged under your new plan or may no longer be available). 

In the case of data roll over for a mobile plan, the data will take on the attributes of your new plan. 

Example: If you had a monthly Quebec plan and replace it with a Canada plan, your unused data of the previous month (Quebec) will be valid under your new plan (Canada). Conversely, if you had a Canada/US plan and switch to a Quebec plan, your unused data will be valid in Quebec only once the new payment cycle starts. 

A new services agreement with the changes applied will be put in your Fizz account. A copy will also be sent to you by email using the address associated with your account.  

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/plan-change-policy

This discussion has been closed.