120mb Home Internet Plan

Brian P. #25613
Brian P. #25613 Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Internet

Hello Fizzers,

The promotion for the 120mb internet plan is back and I would like to know if the price will change back to its regular price after a certain period (3 months 1 year etc.)?

I currently have the 60mb plan which is the same price so it's a no-brainer if the price remains the same!

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Brian P. #25613

You can change your plan at anytime by loging into your account. Although, the changes you make will only take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

Important: A freeze period is in effect 108 hours (4.5 days) before the end of your payment cycle, during which time no changes can be made to your plan. 

Important: Any change to your plan must therefore be submitted 108 hours (4.5 days) before the end of your payment cycle to come into effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle. Not respecting this delay means changing your plan will be impossible and you will have to wait for the next payment cycle. 

You can only replace your plan with one of our plans offered at that time, and your old plan may no longer be available or may no longer be offered at the same terms afterwards. 

Some discounts or promotions may no longer apply after you switch (for example, certain services or options that were included in your old plan may be charged under your new plan or may no longer be available). 

A new services agreement with the changes applied will be put in your Fizz account. A copy will also be sent to you by email using the address associated with your account.  

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/plan-change-policy

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    edited July 2022

@Brian P. #25613

Hi Brian,

if you see a plan or a price that suits you better, you make the changes to enjoy it, directly in your account.

You maintain control on your price. 

No need for a calendar or a countdown. Once your plan is updated, you get to enjoy that price until YOU decide to change your plan again. Whether it’s in a month, a year or even 2 years - 4 months - 18 days, it’s your plan and you’re the boss. 

Could the price of my plan can go up?

We’ve always been fair and transparent with you, and we plan on keeping it that way: the price of your monthly plan is not exempt from a potential increase to keep up with inflation and continue to invest in our networks. But rest assured that if such an increase were to come, you would be notified at least 30 days in advance.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unique-philosophy-fizz

• Brian P. #25613
    Brian P. #25613 Posts: 6 ✭✭

Thanks @Dapfizzer all the information you have posted was very helpful!

• Dapfizzer

@Brian P. #25613

You're welcome! : )

This discussion has been closed.