Redeeming Mobile Bill Rebate Perks

Options
Raqpha
Raqpha Posts: 25 ✭✭
edited July 2022 in About my account

Hi, I recently started a mobile plan with Fizz and want to use one of my rebate perks that I got from Home Internet.

If you have a $35 rebate perk on one of your payments, and your monthly payment is less than that ($30 for example) does the $5 extra ($35 rebate - $30 plan) roll over towards your next payment?

Thank you!

Best Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    edited June 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

@Mahdi C.

Hi Mahdi,

unfortunately not since:

If applicable, perks have a specific expiry date and the reward associated with a perk also has a specific period of validity. It is possible that some perks can only be activated on a newly activated Fizz plan. In the case of monetary perks applicable to your Fizz payments, if the credit offered exceeds the amount of your payment, the residual amount cannot be rolled over to the next month (and will simply be lost).

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/my-rewards-policy

• Raqpha
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • Raqpha
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you want to get full advantage on your rebate perk, you can consider upgrading your plan so that the amount of your payment matches the credit offered, in that case you will be able to receive full rebate amount and maybe pay a couple of bucks extra. You can then choose whether to stick to the new plan or downgrading back to the one you previously had.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.