Locked sim card

Pat_gyneco2022
Pat_gyneco2022 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in My Mobile

Good morning inwould like to speak to a customer representatives about a locked sim card

Best Answers

• Fizzaddict
    Fizzaddict Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Pat_gyneco2022 Hi

To unlock your SIM card :https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-use-puk-code-to-unblock-my-sim-card

To unblock your SIM card right away, log into your Fizz account to reveal your PUK code (My Plans > Manage Unblock SIM card). Type the code that is revealed into your phone.

If you entered 3 incorrect PIN codes and your phone displays “SIM card blocked” or “Enter PUK code”, your SIM card has been blocked to ensure your security.

To unblock your SIM card, you must enter a PUK (PIN Unlock Key) code.

Where to find your PUK code: 
    1. Log into your Fizz account and go to My Plans.
    2. Click on Manage and then Unblock SIM card.
    3. Click the slider to reveal your PUK code.
    4. Type this code into your phone to unblock your SIM.

To simplify this process in the future, write down your PUK code and keep it somewhere safe.

After you unblock your SIM card:

After unlocking your SIM card with a PUK code, go to your phone settings to personalize your PIN code. Choose an easy-to-remember PIN — it will prevent you from accidentally blocking your SIM card again. How do I personalize my PIN?

If you enter the incorrect PUK code 10 times, your SIM card will be permanently blocked. You will need to order a new SIM card. Order a new SIM card

If you received your PUK code by email:

The email you received contains several codes: PUK1, PIN2 and PUK2.

• PUK1: The code to unlock your PIN if it is blocked.
    • PIN2 and PUK2: Codes used only by a few phones to protect access to some SIM card features
      • PIN2: The code set by default in your SIM card; if you have changed this default code, use the PUK2 code to reset it
      • PUK2: The code to unlock your PIN2 if it is blocked

• Fizzaddict
    Fizzaddict Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Pat_gyneco2022 Hi

To delete an account :

Reset your password
    1. Everyone can forget. And if that’s your case, no worries. There’s a magic link on the login page that allows you to reset your password. Important – an email will be sent to the address associated with your account and you’ll have one hour to take action. After that, the link won’t work, and you’ll have to start over. If you do end up doing this a few times, use the link in the most recent email. The other, previous links won’t work.
    2. Good to know: After changing your password, you may need to clear the cache of your Internet browser to delete your history and your cookies.
    3. New at Fizz? If you just created your account, you must confirm your email address and wait 24 hours. Any attempt to change your password before that will fail.
    New Fizz account.
    1. If you’re new to Fizz and recently created your account, the confirmation of your email address is key. This step must be completed within 24 hours or else your account will be automatically locked.
    2. If the 24-hour delay has passed and you are now stuck, use the link in the login window to reset your password. You’ll receive an email that will allow you to choose a new password, and at the same time your email address associated with your Fizz account will be confirmed. 
    Account created with the wrong address.
    1. If the email address you entered when creating your account is wrong, you’ll have to contact us. A rep will first confirm your identity and will then send an email to your real address to confirm it and complete the creation of your Fizz account.
    Account is locked.
    1. If your account is locked and attempts to reset your password are not working, contact us. We’ll look into the matter together and settle on the next steps.
    Account does not exist.
    1. Your account may have been deleted if:
    • You did not confirm your email address within 24 hours of its creation.
    1. AND
    • You did not use your Fizz account in the following three (3) months.
    1. The solution? Start over and create a new account. You can use the same email address since the previous attempt was not complete and therefore saved.

Answers

• Pat_gyneco2022
    Pat_gyneco2022 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited June 2022

I also would like your support to delete an account that was created for my son by mistake I am his father I manage his account.

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@Pat_gyneco2022

Hi,

here's how to contact Fizz’s support team directly to inquire about that issue, they will be able to provide you advice as well as precise answers to correct this situation. You can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

If the chat bubble still does not appear at the bottom of the page, on the right, after a few seconds, the number of pending sessions is higher than the service’s processing capacity. At that time, you can leave a message on the other proposed communication channels:

-By private message on Facebook/Messenger: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

-Whatsapp : (438) 393-5814

This discussion has been closed.