Installation of cable wall plug

Fizzwlk
Fizzwlk Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Internet

Hi, my relative just signed up for Fizz internet (I'm a happy subscriber already), and at their address (new apartment), which was just added to Fizz's database (tech issue #172467). So, I believe there is cable already delivered to other apartments in the building, but not this one. Will the tech with the "self-installation") be equipped to do that, or do I need to make other arrangements, with Videotron or whatever?  This is in Montreal/CDN, a few doors down from a very busy, well-developed area, which should have all services available. Thanks!

Best Answer

• Fizzaddict
    Fizzaddict Posts: 240 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

The technician will install it.

Sometimes your cable outlet isn’t placed exactly where you want it. Or maybe your outlet is no longer functioning. To add or relocate a cable outlet, simply make an appointment for a technician to visit your service address.

Note: Instal the first outlet (or relocate the existing one) is free of charge for your first technician appointment. If you need to relocate or add more than one outlet, there will be a $60 fee. This fee is charged per visit, not per outlet. 

How to book an appointment to have an outlet relocated:

1. You just subscribed. A technician needs to check/configure your connection and deliver your Wi-Fi modem, he will then relocate your outlet during the installation visit. See: Home Internet Subscription
    2. You are already installed with Fizz home Internet: you must contact our Customer Service team, simply log into your Fizz account and click on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this page during our business hours.

Important: There must be a person over 18 years old present at the time of all technician appointments.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.