Loggin in Is always difficult

Options
MK_1978
MK_1978 Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in About my account

I keep having issues logging in using my Gmail. Nothing seems to work and then randomly it works.

I try to click on login with google as this is how i created my account, and it keeps telling me the password is incorrect. Then i try again by logging in using email, and add the email and password and it also tells me my password is incorrect.

Sometimes i keep pressing login and it randomly works, i have no idea how.

I've tried to change my gmail password and login again, it worked for a short period of time, and it is back doing the same weird thing.

Itried also downloading the app, and it is the same.

I finally was able to login today, but then if i try to press on the perks section it asks me to login again and there is no way to pass this step. I then need to press the return button to my homepage.

This has been going on forever, any thoughts out there??

Best Answers

• MK_1978
    MK_1978 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I also am not sure how I will read the reply if i cant login next time!!

• swatt
    swatt Posts: 3,495 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Check your Gmail account activity on your browser. Check your 'Last account activity' and click on “Details”. Also visit https://myaccount.google.com/security.

Answers

• Therignin
    Therignin Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

If his Google account was hacked, he would not be able to log into it, and the problem with the password is the bugs of Google itself. Try to update access to the site if you saved the password, if not, then try to do it. Maybe that will work.

This discussion has been closed.