Anybody else having issues adding a country to search for a travel plan?

Options
Kaitlin K.
Kaitlin K. Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited June 2022 in About my account

Hi all,

I am heading to the US next Saturday. My current phone plan is Canada only. It's too late to upgrade to a Canada and USA plan, as my next billing cycle will not commence until part way through my trip. I am, therefore, trying to add travel coverage. I do the initial steps required i.e. - my plans - manage - travel. When I get to the travel screen it asks me to enter the country where I will be going. Whether I put United States of America or another country, I keep getting a blurb essentially saying the country name is not recognized and to try again. If I try to click on the search button when the country name is typed correctly, nothing happens.

Has anybody else had this issue/know how to deal with this issue? Would like to ensure I have data before I leave so I can use Google Maps on my phone to get from A to B in the rental car.

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Kaitlin K.

Hi Kaitlin,

for this problem, sometimes it occurs due to the browser used. If the issue is an expired session, please log out of your account and log back in.

In order to make your Travel Add-on purchase, you can try the maneuver using a private window, either in incognito mode, also empty your history as well as your cache, you can also try a completely different browser, or even another device if it is possible for you.

As you can see, everything is working perfectly well for me:

This discussion has been closed.