DATA PERK TO GIVE

Options
armentos
armentos Posts: 12 ✭✭
edited February 27 in Data Gifting

Can you give your data perks to someone you don't know using a referral code? I have 3 G to give but don't have much time before they expire. Please help cause when I try to give to a referrral code, it looks like I'm gonna give my plan data....

Thanks

Comments

• statmind
    statmind Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Yes there is an input text to enter the referral code

• armentos
    Options

Yes but this brings me to give my plan data, not the unactivated perks. I found in another trend that you can onnly give unactivated perks to friends...

• armentos
    Options

So if you want some data, please write me your phone number and i'll add you as a friend.

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@armentos

Hi,

to do this you must ask the person to provide you in private, either the Email linked to their Fizz account, or their phone number so that you can add it to your contact. Otherwise you won’t be able to offer these Perks.

To view, add, remove and manage contacts:

1. Go to My Settings in your Fizz account.
    2. Select My Fizz friends.

*We protect members’ privacy by showing only a contact’s first name and last initial.

Add, remove or edit a contact

How do I add, remove or edit a contact?

You create your own contacts list by adding members from our list of all Fizz members.

To add a contact:

3. Search for your contact’s email or phone number. If they’re a Fizz member, their first name and last initial will appear in the search results.
    4. We’ll ask you to assign a relationship to this contact. This is optional; assigning a relationship, such as friend or co-worker makes it easier to organize your contacts.
    5. Click Add.

To remove a contact:

3. Search for the contact’s email or phone number to bring up their name.
    4. When their first name and last initial appear, click Remove this contact.

To edit a contact:

3. Search for the contact’s email or phone number to bring up their name.
    4. When their first name and last initial appear, you can assign them a nickname, assign them a Relationship, or delete them.
    5. If you’re searching for a Fizz member and unable to find them, it’s possible that they’re incognito — which means they have set their preferences so other Fizz members can’t search for them.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-my-contacts

• armentos
    Options

Thanks a lot @Dapfizzer . If you want 1G, you can send me your info, I'll do it now.

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@armentos

You're very kind but I'll give the chance to others who may really need it. : )

• sinol
    sinol Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Options

Hi all, I'm almost out of data and If anyone can gift me any data, I'd be very grateful.

My code is M6BAV. 

Should I wright my phone number too?

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.