Internet is still down in Rosemère J7A area. When can I get it restored?
Please try unplugging your modem from the electrical outlet for at least 1 minute. Then try restarting the modem.
Check the led status lights on the modem: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it#3
If one of the 2 arrows is off or flashing this means that you have a problem with the signal, the coaxial cable can be a problem in your sector. For this kind of problem, you must contact Fizz support.
Also please check your Fizz account to make sure your plan payments are up-to-date.
To know more about service outages in your area, you can contact customer support by chat:
1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
3- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/none-my-devices-can-access-internet-wi-fi-or-using-cable-how-do-i-fix-it
4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
I have had an internet breakdown this morning , the led is showing that modem is searching downstream frequency ... so far no internet yet ...
I hate that there is no customer service. All I get is autogenerated messages saying obvious solutions to problems not related to outages caused by weather. I work from home so I need internet. If I can’t do what I need to do, I don’t get paid. I don’t get paid, I don’t pay fizz.
Same here, and I'm close to rosemere
Same thing in Terrebonne J6Y. Lost service after 1 am (storms were done and we kept electricity, no idea..).
I also want to point out the lack of any support or information about what is going on, if they are aware of the problem and when it should be back.
- No landline internet service, usual restart doesn't work of course
- Fizz website was in maintenance half the day this morning, unable to check
- The status says everything is fine, but there is clearly regional outages still going on, so bull**** communications
- The usual support chat just doesn't work today, clicking the button does nothing
- I tried the Facebook messenger support and got no reply in ages beside the chatbot saying it will connect me to an agent...
- The LTE service is really slow and poor at the moment (like 0.12mb/s). To be fair there might be congestion if a lot of people are using it, but there is basicly no fallback available.
I also wfh and out of options beside blindly wait to get back the services I pay for. This is really poor service on their end. I'm thinking this is enough and might finally change provider.
Best of luck to you Jarblaster123, i wish it will come back soon...
just called ********* new install Tuesday 9AM