I got data from upgrades and perks. Can I still receive gifts?
Vijay M. Posts: 4
in Data Gifting
I signed up with 0 data, but along the years I got data from upgrades and perks.
Dapfizzer Posts: 10,183
since your plan contains no data, you can only be offered perks but no data from a plan.
You can send a data gift to:
- Any Fizz customer who is findable in Contacts and has a data plan
- A complete stranger, as long as they are findable and have a Fizz data plan
You cannot send a data gift to:
- People who are not Fizz members
- Fizz members with no data plan
- Fizz members who have designated themselves incognito
*Buying an Add-on or applying a perk or an upgrade allow you to add extra data to your plan, but that won’t give you the ability to gift or receive data. To gift or receive data, your plan must include data from the get-go.
You can receive perks but no regular data gifts.0
Only perks unfortunately0