hi I'm moving to Saint-Pierre Les Becquets internet

Options
Frederic L. #17810
Frederic L. #17810 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Internet

im moving to Saint-Pierre Les Becquets   and im looking for a new internet provider do you give service there ? and how do that work ?

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Frederic L. #17810

Hi Frederic,

subscribing to Fizz Home Internet is easy:

Create your Fizz account and add a plan.

If you don’t yet have a Fizz account (perhaps you already do if you’re subscribed to our mobile service), you must create one on fizz.ca.

Important: an email asking you to confirm your email address will be sent at the email address you associate to your Fizz account. 

Once your account has been created, log in. Click on Overview. Scroll down to the “Mobile or Home Internet plans”. Click on Get started.

Identify your service address.

Your service address is basically the address of the house, cottage or apartment where your Home Internet will be installed. We ask you for this address right away to make sure Fizz Home Internet is available at this location.

Know that Fizz is unfortunately not available in buildings identified as commercial.

If Fizz Home Internet is not available at your address, come back later. It’s currently available to many residential addresses in Quebec and Ontario. In time, the service will become available to a growing number of postal codes. What if Fizz Home Internet is not available at my address?

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-subscribe-to-fizz-home-internet

Answers

This discussion has been closed.