International Texts

Options
bkjimena11
bkjimena11 Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited March 2022 in My Mobile

Are international texts included or is there a small charge to send texts to Australia and the Philippines?

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@bkjimena11

Hi,

incoming texts are always free, whether you’re within your coverage area or not, and whether you opted for unlimited texts or not. 

Premium text messages are not supported by Fizz. As such, it’ll be impossible for you to send any (even if you have funds in your Fizz wallet) or subscribe to such a service. Some premium messages are free. Those will therefore be considered as regular texts, and as such, billed at the applicable rate if your plan does not include unlimited text messaging.

When you are within your coverage area:

• Plan with unlimited texts: all text messages you send are included, whatever their destination is. With a Quebec coverage for example, you could send a text to Ottawa, or even London.
    • Plan without unlimited texts: sending a text will cost you $0.05, whatever its destination. To do so, you’ll have to add funds in your Fizz wallet

When you are outside your coverage area, you’ll have to pay per use:

• The price will vary based on the travel zone where you are. 
    • You’ll be able to send a text from any country included in your travel zone, to any of those same countries (and to your coverage area).
    • Click here to see the steps for pay per use.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/abcs-fizz-mobile-services#2

Answers

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,057 ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @bkjimena11

Yes they are included if you have unlimited text and you are in your coverage zone

This discussion has been closed.