edited March 2022 in My Mobile

I want to change my plan

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@shlomo G. #3923

Hi,

you can change your plan at anytime by loging into your account. Although, the changes you make will only take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

To change your plan:
    1.  Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2. Scroll to the plan you wish to change.
    3. Click on Manage and then Adjust your plan.
    4. Use the Plan Wizard to adjust your data, minutes, texts and Calling Options (international calls and voicemail).
    5. As you adjust your plan details, you will see your new monthly fee in the box below.
    6. When you like what you see, click Save Changes.
    7. Changes take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.

Important – Any change to your plan must be made in accordance with the plan change policy detailed on https://fizz.ca/en/plan-change-policy. 

When does a plan change come into effect?

Your new plan will take effect (and you will be billed the new amount) at the start of your next payment cycle

If you need features such as data, minutes, texts or minutes for international calls immediately, buy an Add-On or use your Wallet to pay as you go.

If you change your plan, your rolled-over data will match your new coverage. For example, if you switch from a Canada-US to a Quebec plan, your rollover data will also switch to a Quebec plan.

To cancel the changes you made to your plan:

Go back into Adjust plan, and you’ll have the option to cancel (or edit) your plan change request. When you choose the Cancel option, a window will pop-up, asking you whether you’d like to delete your changes. Click on Delete.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@shlomo G. #3923

You can change your plan at anytime by loging into your account. Although, the changes you make will only take effect at the beginning of your next payment cycle.

You can adjust your upload/download speed, but not your usage — at launch Fizz Home Internet gives you unlimited usage!

How to change your plan:

1. Log into your account and go to Manage.
    2. Click on Adjust plan.
    3. Here you will be able to choose the speed that’s perfect for your needs.
    4. Which speed should I choose?
    5. As you adjust your plan, your new monthly fee will be displayed below.
    6. When you’re happy with your adjustments and monthly fee, click Save.
    7. These changes (and fee) will take effect at the start of your next payment cycle.

Important – Any change to your plan must be made in accordance with the plan change policy detailed on https://fizz.ca/en/plan-change-policy.  

Note - Only one change request per billing period can be taken into account. If you make a request to change your Internet plan, for example, you will have to wait for it to be processed until the beginning of your next billing period to make any other change request (for example, a moving) otherwise, your plan change will be canceled. We thank you for your understanding.

On the first day of your payment cycle, when your new plan will be valid, make sure to restart your Wi-Fi modem:

1. Unplug the power cable on your Wi-Fi modem.

2. Make sure all the lights on the modem are off once you have unplugged it.

3. Wait ten (10) seconds.

4. Plug your modem back into the electrical outlet. Expect a three (3) minute delay to allow your devices to reconnect to the Wi-Fi network.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-would-like-to-change-my-fizz-home-internet-plan-how-do-i-do-this

• Rydock
    Rydock Posts: 206 ✭✭
    edited March 2022

Have you be able?

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭

Hello @shlomo G. #3923, log in, go to My Plans, Manage Plan and go from there. It is easy to do and the changes come in to effect your next billing/payment period. If you wan to change your Mobile plan to get more coverage or more data and need these changes immediately, you will have to consider buying add-ons for more data or more coverage/roaming.

This discussion has been closed.