How can I suspend my service for 3 months while keep my number?

bichobolita Posts: 1
edited March 13 in My Mobile

I'm going to be out of Canada for a few months how can I suspend my mobile plan while I keep my number?

Best Answer


  • Hello @bichobolita, as @Dapfizzer pointed out Fizz does not offer a suspend option. What I suggest you consider is adjusting your plan to the minimum and then not pay. You would have a limited time to reactivate your plan. This has risks, Fizz could increase the pricing of its offerings and you would have to pay the new rates and if you don't reactivate in time, you lose your service and number. Again, this action has risks and would be an extreme action to save money and keep your number.

  • Rydock
    Rydock Posts: 206

    Take the minimum bill you can!!

This discussion has been closed.