The ❔ not visible or does nothing? Make sure…
- try in incognito/private mode
- to try with a different browser, Chrome and Edge are known to work relatively well with Fizz
- to try on another device (mobile, laptop, tablet)
- you really are on a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
- you scroll through the page and after 10-15 seconds the ❔ bubble will appear in the bottom right corner of the page.
- you are really logged in with your account. Disconnect explicitly using "►Log out" in the left menu, close any Fizz tab, clear your cookies, reconnect.
- no browser extension blocks its appearance (ad blocker or plugins like "NoScript").
- to empty your cache
- no VPN disables the rendering, some have ad blockers
- no DNS profile blocks essential pieces
Chat bubble is one tool to reach Fizz. To chat:
- Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
- Look bottom right for the big ❔ question mark in a green bubble.
- Click it, options will be displayed
- Choose "💬 Chat"
- Note: the bubble will only display the chat for a computer version. If you are on a cell phone, you must check "Desktop site" in your browser settings.
- Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo
- After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.
The advantages of Fizz bubble tool are that it is 24/7 real-time with waiting time management and the ability to print (e.g. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records. Sometimes you can even leave a comment about your satisfaction with the conversation.
- Facebook Messenger at https://www.facebook.com/fizzca (open hours detailed over there)
- Twitter private https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
- WhatsApp : (438) 393-5814 or see "How to contact Fizz on WhatsApp?" at https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/comment/6568069
here's how to directly contact Fizz’s customer service team to resolve this issue. You can do it by opening the following link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.
If the chat bubble still does not appear at the bottom of the page, on the right, after a few seconds, the number of pending sessions is higher than the service’s processing capacity. At that time, you can leave a message on the other proposed communication channels:
-By private message on Facebook/Messenger: https://facebook.com/fizzca.
-By private message on Twitter : https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
-Whatsapp : (438) 393-58140
Chat bubble goes nowhere and I don't remember Messenger logon. It's been a long time since I've contacted FIZZ help but I am about to go away and wanted to be ready if I had any trouble.0