edited February 2022 in My Mobile

How do i add a friend as a contact on fizz so i am able to send them data

Best Answer

Answers

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,662 ✭✭

Hi

How do I add, remove or edit a contact?
    1. You create your own contacts list by adding members from our list of all Fizz members.

To add a contact:

1. Go to My Settings in your Fizz account.
    2. Select My Fizz friends.
    3. Search for your contact’s email or phone number. If they’re a Fizz member, their first name and last initial will appear in the search results.
    4. We’ll ask you to assign a relationship to this contact. This is optional; assigning a relationship, such as friend or co-worker makes it easier to organize your contacts.
    5. Click Add.

To remove a contact:

3. Search for the contact’s email or phone number to bring up their name.
    4. When their first name and last initial appear, click Remove this contact.

To edit a contact:

3. Search for the contact’s email or phone number to bring up their name.
    4. When their first name and last initial appear, you can assign them a nickname, assign them a Relationship, or delete them.

If you’re searching for a Fizz member and unable to find them, it’s possible that they’re incognito — which means they have set their preferences so other Fizz members can’t search for them.

Source - https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-my-contacts

• Hello @Daniel P. 53829, you can also gift data using a users Referral Code. If you are gifting data from a Perk, the best option is to activate the Perk and then gift the data.

This discussion has been closed.