Activation code

Options
Helamabrouk
Helamabrouk Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in My Mobile

I lost my SIM card and my friend had an extra one for me. I want to activate it and keep my phone number. I can’t find my old activation code

Best Answer

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,726 ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi ,

This link explain you what you have to do when you loose your SIM card and how to replace it. You don't need your old activation code, you will activate your new SIM whit his own code. Follow the instruction to activate your sim and to keep your number.

Have a nice day

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Helamabrouk

By following the first link I sent you, you will be redirected exactly where you can activate your new SIM card on your account, and you will be automatically linked to the service to identify yourself, as mentioned.

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello @Helamabrouk, as long as the SIM your friend is giving you hasn't been previously used, follow the comments by @Dapfizzer. If it was used, it is likely no good to you as it was already linked to a number and user.

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,726 ✭✭
    Options

@Helamabrouk

By following the first link I sent you, you will be redirected exactly where you can activate your new SIM card on your account, and you will be automatically linked to the service to identify yourself, as mentioned.

This discussion has been closed.