Im being charged double

Options
jasminM
jasminM Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Internet

I recently noticed on my credit card statements that I'm being charged double. For a service I never ordered or agreed to paying. Its been billing me since April or May 2021. There was nothing I could do because there's no way to contact Fizz. My internet is always billed on the 19th for the right amount and then on the 29th there's always another charge that's much more expensive than the one I use and agreed to. I even have tried to call my bank but there's nothing they could do because I had to contact this company first. If there's any way I could be refunded for those transactions that I don't even recognize or if I could contact someone to help me out please let me know. Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello @jasminM, you can also contact a Fizz agent via the Contact Form found under My Settings in your account. I suggest you check the transaction and order histories in your account to see the unauthorized charges are listed in your account. If the transactions are there but you did not order them, consider cancelling any services tied to those charges and change your account password. Has anyone else had access to your account?

This discussion has been closed.