How many days does it take ?

Options
Taonihao
Taonihao Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in My Mobile

I have been waiting for an answer on how many days it would take for the problem to be solve. I tried all the suggestions that were in the community to fix the service interruption. Will still they ever find a way to fix it? Would it take a month? I need internet as everything is online due to Covid. This is affecting me both financially and mentally. I have to go out and find wifi to work and do my classes. This situation is just frustrating. Is there customer service really that bad ? Does the tech staffs can even see the tickets that customer rep escalated?

This small problem of service interruption led to a bigger one for me. At this point, I am starting to believe that they dont care about their customerd anymore.

Best Answer

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Taonihao, if you feel Fizz is not resolving your issue, you can ask if Fizz has a Customer Ombusman, and if not you contact the CCTS, it is the federal government body that handles dispute resolution with consumers and communications providers like Internet and phone providers.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.