I clicked on the Sundae badge on the Rewards page, thinking it would give info about it, but...

Options
RailroadT
RailroadT Posts: 7 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in About my account

I got a dialog box indicating I had purchased an Add-on. Did I actually purchase an add-on, and if so what is it? This came as rather a surprise. I have only signed up for Fizz and purchased a SIM card. I haven't even selected a Mobile plan yet.

Best Answer

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

In your account, under Settings, there is an option to view your transaction history. Go check and see what is listed. If all you see is the SIM card purchase, then there was nothing purchased. May have been a glitch, since right now the main site is down for maintenance (so you can check when it comes back up).

You could also check your credit card transactions online, and see if anything was charged. Fizz is a prepaid service, so everything gets charged and paid for, before you get it :)

However, if you'd like you can contact a customer service agent to confirm.

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services or https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/etat-services
    • Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..

Other means of contact

CHAT however is the quickest method, but facebook is the easiest.

Answers

• RailroadT
    RailroadT Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks! I checked my transaction history and the only item is the SIM card.

• Prof83
    Prof83 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

Hi there! It actually says that when you click on the Sundae badge. However, this message below the badge is just to point out that this is the action necessary to obtain this badge.

This discussion has been closed.