Data rollover?

Options
Theduke
Theduke Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited October 2022 in My Mobile

Just ordered my sim,

I read somewhere that the unused data can be rolled over on the foollowing month? Is that true or is there a specific plan to joined?

Thanks

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Theduke

Hi,

rolled over data lasts for the two following payment cycles, even if you change your plan. It’s always used before your monthly data. So if you have rolled over data, you’ll use it up first and then move onto the data in your regular plan. 

You keep your rolled over data for two (2) complete payment cycles even if you change your plan during that time, and even if that new plan has no data.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-rollover-and-how-does-it-work

Answers

• Doomdrou
    Doomdrou Posts: 725 ✭✭
    Options

Unused data is rolled over for the next two months!

• Alexsolo
    Alexsolo Posts: 708 ✭✭
    Options

Nothing specific, so long as your plan contains data, anything un-used will be rolled over for the two following months.

Fizz will use the rolled over data before using your plan data.

With this system, although I only have 1.5GB / month, I always manage to get by.

Also be sure to check under your account perks, as they sometime gift data. For example, before the holidays I received 5GB of extra data, that I can activate and use within a period of 60 days. Your plan and extra data can always be purchased ''on the fly'' as well.

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello, unused data from your regular plan rolls over for 60 days. Fizz treats gifted data, data Perks and data Upgrades differently. It is common to gift unused data about to expire and and you can also be the recipient of a data gift if you run short of data. The only catch is you must always have a plan with at least 1GB of regular data to receive a data gift, data Perk, etc. Welcome to Fizz.

This discussion has been closed.