what is included in my plan. I can't phone from, US, neither from Canada, I need to pay added minutd

Options
Noel
Noel Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in About my account

what is included in my plan. I can't phone from, US, neither from Canada, I need to pay added minutd

Best Answer

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Clive_ref_code_73TF9 Posts: 545 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, log in to your account, click on My Plans and all will be revealed. You can buy add-ons for immediate use but more cost-effective to increase your plan, the changes come in to effect your next payment period.

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

@Noel

Have you enabled "roaming" option on your phone ? Once you are outside of your subscription zone, you will need to ensure you have ROAMING enabled, so the phone can use the partner networks. There are no extra surprise fees for using Roaming options with Fizz.

However that all depands on the plan you have also,, QC only, Canadawide, or Canada/US ?

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/subscription-area-and-coverage-area

You may need to buy Long distance minutes, or a Travel addon. If this is a one time thing, maybe an addon is easiest. IF you are frequently in the US, it may eventually make more sense to rethink which plan is best for you.

This discussion has been closed.