Mobile

Options
Mgg
Mgg Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited January 2022 in My Mobile

I have been trying for days to chat with someone - no luck - any suggestions - tried FB they got back to me at 1AM….

Best Answer

• Philemon24
    Philemon24 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

These are all good solutions paths.

Try using her SIM card in your own phone if possible. Then you'll know if it's the phone itself.

Answers

• Philemon24
    Options

Hi @Mgg

Social network seems to reply with delay but they always do.

What is the issue with the chat feature? Is it working or you're seeing the bubble?

• Mgg
    Options

i never manage to connect with anyone..... via FB and their chat - no one answers

• Philemon24
    Options

Well the response you got at 1AM on Facebook messenger, however late and a bit asynchronous, is their way of doing things. Some see the benefit of being able to do other things instead of waiting for an answer. I personally prefer the chat feature.

But I must admin since this morning, Fizz website behaves erratically. Sometimes not responding at all.

I just double checked, and right now the chat feature returns this

I know that this morning some people lost internet, so maybe they get an usual high amount of chats.

But when it works, you usually get a waiting line counter to manage your expectations and see if the wait is worth it.

In the meantime, if you have a specific question, maybe we could help. That is why the forum is for...

• Mgg
    Options

My daughters phone isn’t working- it says it’s searching for a network. I’ve rebooted the phone, removed and re-inserted the SIM CARD... don’t know what else to do

• Mgg
    Options

Thank you - that did help! I works on my phone and not on her’s - so the problem is the phone.....

thank you very much!

• Philemon24
    Options
  • Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello, to test if it is the phone, try testing with a SIM from another provider, even if no longer in service. If it finds the network it is not the SIM tray connections. Also with the Fizz SIM, some options are to reset the Network APN settings to factory and then add the Fizz APN settings, switch between automatic and manual search for mobile networks and lastly to reset the phone to factory settings (after backing up any important data). Another way to contact Fizz Customer Service is through the Contact Form in My Settings. This exchange will be through your email address registered with the Fizz account.

This discussion has been closed.