Modem returned, but charged for not returning it!

Options

This is following my old post " Modem shipped, fizz not able to locate".

I have been charged 258.69 $ for not returning the modem today. This modem has been shipped to Boucherville, QC 6 weeks ago, yes 6 weeks ago. I have been chatting 3 times with them to clear my case without success. I have been asked to provide Canada Post tracking as a proof, crazy, the modem has been shipped 3 days after my cancellation but still, they charged me because somebody isn't making his job.

I have just logged an official complaint against fizz, seeking justice, asking my money with taxes, prejudice and excuses.

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

Looks like Fizz is quite backed up with the processing of the returned modems.

Before it was 4 to 6 weeks for them to be processed, but I guess that time has increased with the holidays.

Once it is processed, it will be refunded, that is for sure. However when that will be, only Fizz can tell you. And as you already know, Fizz customer is only accessible accessible online.

Have you tried filling in the Fizz complaint form (and referencing any open tickets you have) ?

https://zone.fizz.ca/dce/customer-ui-prod/#/account/contact-us

Good luck, and Happy Holidays.