Datas

Options

Hello,

I got a gift from FIZZ of some datas. If I take it now is it only good for 30 days or until I use all the datas?

Thanks.

Answers

• Yann D. #22965
    Yann D. #22965 Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Options

I think you have 2 months to use the datas...

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Gilles,

Here what fizz say about this

Rolled over mobile data is valid over the following two months.

Your mobile plan will always use the oldest data first (thus, your rolled over data). In other words, you might have leftover data again at the end of your current cycle, and that data will be rolled over to next month. Keep in mind that rolled over mobile data cannot be gifted to another Fizz member.

Source ; https://fizz.ca/en/rollover

and

Nobody likes losing something they’ve paid for. Which is exactly why we roll over your unused data at the end of each month. There’s nothing you need to do — your unused data is automatically rolled over to the next month at the end of each payment cycle.

Rolled over data lasts for the two following payment cycles, even if you change your plan. It’s always used before your monthly data. So if you have rolled over data, you’ll use it up first and then move onto the data in your regular plan. 

Source ; https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-rollover-and-how-does-it-work

Have a nice day

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@GillesGPamour

Hi Gilles,

if by gift you mean perk, a perk is a single-use item — for example, 2 GB of mobile data valid for 30 days once activated, or a discount at one of our retail partners. You may receive more than one perk at a time. Some perks will be applicable to your mobile service, others to your Home Internet service.

If you receive mobile data as a perk, you can enjoy that perk even if your plan does not include data. You may have to configure your APN settings to do so.

Your perks can have any one of the following status:

1. In use: you’re currently enjoying it.
    2. Available: you can choose to activate and apply it to a plan, or gift it to another Fizz member if that option is available.
    3. Expired: you already used or gifted it, or the delay to activate it has expired.

You can choose to apply all your perks at once on your plan, or spread them out. 

To apply a perk on your plan:

If you have more than one plan in your account, you’ll be able to choose which plan will benefit from your perk. The delay to activate a perk is not the same from perk to perk, and each has its own duration.  

1. Log into your account, and go to Overview
    2. In the left column, click on the summary that shows your My Rewards level. You can also scroll down below your usage summary to My Rewards and click on See details. 
    3. In the perks section, click on Available. 
    4. Click on the perk you’d like to activate. 
    5. Select Use to activate the perk on your plan. 
    6. Select the plan on which you’d like to apply it. 
    7. Your perk will be activated on the spot. 

If you have leftover mobile data from a perk, it won’t be rolled over to the next month once your payment cycle ends. Only unused data included in your mobile plan or in an upgrade will be rolled over. 

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-do-i-receive-my-rewards-program#3

• Kev_ref_K5JFR
    Kev_ref_K5JFR Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Options

It depends of the gift. When you are activating the gift, you will have the info if it is available for 30 or 60 days.

• Yann D. #22965
    Yann D. #22965 Posts: 217 ✭✭
    Options

Generally, U have 2 months to use them...

• MarcVivian
    MarcVivian Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you!