Internet: how long at the current prices good for>

Options
ulric
ulric Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hello, I'm a Videotron customer and the prices are going up by several dollars in March 2022.

Is this also happening at fizz? If I sign up for the 120Mps Internet plan for 55$ right now. How long is that price good for?

Best Answer

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@ulric

Hi Ulric,

in fact as long as you don't change your plan, the price should remain the same.

Could the price of my plan can go up?

We’ve always been fair and transparent with you, and we plan on keeping it that way: the price of your monthly plan is not exempt from a potential increase to keep up with inflation and continue to invest in our networks. But rest assured that if such an increase were to come, you would be notified at least 30 days in advance.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unique-philosophy-fizz

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

Like Dapfizzer said. The prices don't go up, unless you make a change to your plan (speed change or otherwise). Just to get an idea, some people are still paying the original prices they were paying during the Beta period.

And on occasion Fizz will DROP the price. And if you see it cheaper, even as an existing customer, you can jump on it, and switch to the cheaper plan.

Just before I joined fizz, the price for the 120M plan was $60. Then for a short period, they had a promo for $50/m and a $50 signup referal bonus, and that is when I jumped onboard. Then after the promo, they brought it up to the current $55. But I am still paying $50 (minus some other rebates now).

During that promo period of $50, many exsiting customers requested a change from thier $60 price to the $50, and it was not an issue.

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello, Fizz is a pre-paid service and like all other services without a fixed term contract, the provider can change the price and terms of service after providing advance notification, usually at least 30 days before the next 30-day service period.

This discussion has been closed.