Paid to much for how long?

Options
MrWePayToMuch
MrWePayToMuch Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited December 2021 in About my account

So… i just logged in just to see prices. I got 10$ of my phone and 10$ of my internet bill… no email was sent to me to tell me new prices were available. Why didn't they just auto-updated my price? For how long was I paying to much? I know as a business you want to make more but as a client it suck to have to manually check to click the button to pay less. Is there a way to get all the money I’ve pais to much for all the months i could had that deal? Very disapointed…

Best Answer

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Unfortunately the prices fluctuate and there are promo prices on occasion. And when you manage to get a promo price, you keep it, unless you decide to make some change to your account (then you go to current prices). It is unfortunately up to the customer to check back regularly (which is what every company wants you to do), and even jump on promotions when they appear from time to time.

3 months ago, they had a promo that the 100M internet service was down to just $50/m for a limited time. I took the jump and my previous ISP could not even come close. I gave them a chance, and they were still nearly $200 more over a year, even after the discounts they tried to offer me. Many people here that were paying the $60 original price also jumped on it, and are now paying $50/m (minus any recurring bonus discounts they have).

I don't think there is any way to get retroactive refunds for these kind of things. Much of the pricing is always listed as "for a limited time" and prices do change occasionally. Would you find it fair if the prices went up, and you were automatically charged the higher price ? I don't think so :)

With Fizz you will always pay the price you are locked into when you subscribed to your plan. Only time the price will change is if you make any changes. Yes, it does not work in your favor when prices drop (but you can always take the new price if you wish - unlike some companies that reserve some pricing for NEW members only), BUT it does work in your favor if the prices go up, and you continue to pay the original price. We can't have it both ways unfortunately.

Answers

• Fling
    Fling Posts: 8,791 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

@MrWePayToMuch

I was not aware of that kind of deal. Ask the question to Fizz support if you get back the money or something else

To Chat with Fizz support:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca

2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.

3- Open a help link page from Fizz Solution Hub: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-my-fizz-account

4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

5- Choose the option 💬 chat

Or follow the advise from Fizz to reach the support on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Good evening

• Jess_i88b6
    Jess_i88b6 Posts: 13,106 ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

If there was a change in price you must be informed 30 days prior the update

You can chat in direct

* Sign into your account

* Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

* Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right oft use it in desktop or horizontal mode the browser, if you use a phone you mus

* Choose the option

* If the green bubble does not appear m 💬 chatake sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

This discussion has been closed.