My phone 438 begin, I don’t why does the landlines call my number and say it is not registered?
Try restarting your phone.
i try can’t
How long ago did you activate or port your number ?
I have seen cases that if you are porting your number from another provider, it can take up to 24hrs for all paths to be updated in the back-end routing.
If th e problem persists.
Fizz Customer service agents are available online. Here we are all end users like you so not much we can check.
· Sign into your account
· Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
· Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
· Choose the option 💬 chat
· If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.
PS: For me the only combination that works for CHAT, is Firefox, in a private window, and only when in the French language..
Other means of contact
· Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814
· By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca
· By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/
I think you can contact fizz for help
It depends if you just port your number to Fizz. Sometimes it can take up to 2.5h for the transfer to be completed. If you have a landline voip ser vice like voip.ms it can take up to 24h for their system to be updated. If the issue persist you should contact Fizz
Wait a couple days