If i bye a phone

Chèvre_69
Chèvre_69 Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hello !

I'm thinking of buying a phone for my youngest son. I'm wondering if i buy a phone with Fizz if i'm gonna have to buy a line for it or i can juste buy the phone. He doesn't need a plan only the phone

Any idea??

Best Answer

• PF_Ref_D2U9A
    PF_Ref_D2U9A Posts: 5,659 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Chèvre

It depends on which phone you will buy. Generally, phones sold at regular price do not require any plan or commitment. For discounted phones, you may need to keep a Fizz mobile plan for 24 months.

Open the link to the phone you want to buy to see if it shows something like this clause-

"This limited-time offer consists of applying the promotional rebate indicated on the suggested retail price of the phone in question. The rebate is conditional on (i) maintaining for an uninterrupted period of 24 months a Fizz mobile plan that is already active at the time of the phone’s purchase or (ii) activating a Fizz mobile plan within 7 days of receiving the phone in question (for members who do not already have an active Fizz mobile plan) and maintaining it for 24 months. If either condition is not met, you will be required to refund the prorated portion of the promotional rebate corresponding to the number of months remaining in the initial 24-month term."

If you want to buy a discounted phone and you already have a mobile plan with Fizz, this would work as well.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.