Can I pay in advance my bill please

Options

Hey bekdkendj

Best Answer

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Completely agree. It would be nice to be able to just add funds to a wallet, and have the option to have any plans withdraw from wallet first (if funds are there) before going to a Credit card. It would help many that sometimes get surprises when a card get's declined and consequently service gets suspended.

Maybe even give the option to buy top up vouchers from retails locations, like many other services do. So those without a Credit card, could at least buy the vouchers with Cash or Interac, and then apply them to therr account.

Only problem I see with that, is with the internet service. They provide a modem (which they claim value of $225), and if you don't return it if you cancel, they charge your CC the amount. If no working CC on file, they would not be able to charge it. Only solution, would be for them to charge the $225 as a modem deposit, and refund it at end of term. But I'm sure that would be hard for some people.

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Tonymobb

Hi,

no you cannot 'cuz it's a prepaid service, so the amount is automatically deducted from your payment method.

• Chèvre_69
    Chèvre_69 Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options

Good question!

• Saamenerve
    Saamenerve Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Options

No you cannot. There is a wallet service but the fund inside is solely for add-ons and travels

This discussion has been closed.