Monthly payment to unblock doesn’t go trough…

Options
AnnieRo
AnnieRo Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hi! I really need help please! I need my phone number to receive important calls and couldn’t use my credit card this month so I tried a PerfectGiftCard. I clicked to make the monthly payment and it said I would receive an email when it is activated. Normally when I pay my account when it is blocked it goes trough in the next 30 minutes but it didn’t so I tried putting my KOHO but now when I want to make the payment the button is gray… please help! Thank you in advance!

Answers

• MyriamC
    MyriamC Posts: 920 ✭✭
    Options

How to contact Fizz

We’re here for you 24/7.

Make your way to the Solution Hub and find the help page pertaining to your issue. If you can’t find the answer, click on the (?) in the right-hand corner. That’s your door to the channels to contact us.  

Leave us a message.

We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to wait around. Just leave us a message on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, iMessage or Twitter private.

• Clive_ref_code_73TF9
    Options

Hello, I suggest you check the balance and transactions on your card. If the payment to Fizz is there, contact Fizz Customer Service to ask if there a delay in re-activating your number. If the payment isn't there but your card has sufficient balance, try again...Fizz often requires users click on multiple boxes to process an order/payment, etc. and shows up as grey instead of green. Hope these suggestions are of help.