My Modem Arrived Yesterday
And it’s been more than 12 hours now, I still have zero internet access. I just tried all kinds of ways:
- Reset Modem, Restart Modem
- contact customer service and asked for help. Always a lot of people in queue. I have unstable internet at home (that’s why I am buying this modem, and this is the reason why I’m so anxious about needing the modem to be fix by today or latest tomorrow) and when I stay on the same page for too long my session expires and have to start a new chat. I won’t ever get to talk to a service representative. I don’t want to bother any one but this has been stressing me out. I can’t reach any one and my modem is just sitting there wifi-less.
- I tried the way mentioned in the community/solution hub: unplugging the coaxial chord, then from modem, getting it back in and restart it.
- I checked my plan for whether it’s been activated - yes its been activated and paid on the 9th still have 29 days still my next billing date.
- Tried to wait for change of lights for two hours - nope, nothing happened
- tried to ask for help from my friend who also uses fizz — nope they told me it wasn’t as difficult as they tried to install their own.
- tried to reset modem and turned it off after 25 minutes and let it sit for a while — doesn’t work.
- Tried everything, the only thing that may be the problem is the other end of the coaxial chord that’s attached to the wall. Perhaps the chord for service connected to the wall is not connected properly.
At the moment, I just need a technician to fix this, I can pay the installation fee, I just want things to be done. I don’t want to have more things to stress about in life right now especially for something that’s supposed to be satisfying. Can anyone please tell me what I can do next. How do I book an appointment with a technician? I really need this to be solved today. Thank you .
Description: after 15-20min it’s supposed to have lights indicated in the instructions mentioned. However, no matter what I do the lights are still not right:
1 light ON - Stable not blinking
2 light On - Blinking
3 light OFF
4 light OFF
5 Light ON
6 light OFF
OFF for the rest if there’s more.