pay-per-use: Fizz still charged my montly plan fee

Options

Hello, I'm with unlimited voice/text plan (Canada coverage and voicemail, no data). This cost me $24.00+tax a month. Now I want to try pay-per-use: so in my account page I added $10 in the Wallet, however I see that Fizz has taken $24 as well, as it used to do. Do I have to explicitly disable this? Thanks.

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Roman M. #24638

Yes, you will need to go into My Plans, "Manage Plan", and explicitly change your plan removing the options you don''t need/want any more.

----

If you need help do not hesitate to reach out to a customer service agent

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    • Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Other means of contact

CHAT however is the quickest method.

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

You have to adjust your contract, which comes effective the next time it renews, i.e., next moths. Right now the cheapest plan you can get is $12,- per month which dies not include minutes, texts and data.

• Roman M. #24638
    Roman M. #24638 Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Options

Thanks @Emporium and @StefanM! So, the next time I want to resume my monthly plan (24$), I just re-enable voice/text options? What happens to the $10 I already put in the wallet, they just wait till next month, it won't disappear?

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Romane M. #25128

Hi Roman,

no the money already in your wallet won't dissapear, it's your!

• RyHi
    RyHi Posts: 150 ✭✭
    Options

As long as you keep your plan active, yes, you simply go back to plans and change it to the $24 one. You can change your plan each month if you like. As long as you don't use the $10 in your wallet, it will not go anywhere!

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options

The money won't disappear. It will stay in your wallet for future uses. Should you cancel your service with Fizz, you can contact support and they will refund it.

Yes! However it will always become active only with the next renewal of the plan. :)

• Giantlaw
    Giantlaw Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Options

Thank you tor the question, it solves a hiccup before i run into it.

This discussion has been closed.