I still dont have an internet connectiom

Options
Giordano S.
Giordano S. Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited September 2021 in Internet

Hi since this morning my internet has ben on and off. This is driving me crazy! I reset my modem, i unpluged and restrted it and now it only shows the green light when it should be blue.

then you try to get any customer service and forget about it cant find help anywhere…

now what?

Answers

• RanRan
    RanRan Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Same for me, still doesn’t have internet….

• Qwertysac
    Qwertysac Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Fizz is aware that some members are experiencing issues with their home internet service. Please restart your Wi-Fi modem to allow the service to go back to normal.

(Step 3 is important) I was having connection issues as well this morning and I restarted the modem twice with no success. I then tried again, but the third time I left the modem unplugged and waited a good minute before plugging it back in again. It took a few minutes for the modem to sync up again but it worked.

1. Unplug the power cable on your Wi-Fi modem.
    2. Make sure all the lights on the modem are off once you have unplugged it.
    3. Wait ten (10) seconds.
    4. Plug your modem back into the electrical outlet. Expect a three (3) minute delay to allow your devices to reconnect to the Wi-Fi network.
    5. If it doesn't come back up right away, just wait a bit longer.

Good luck!

• yiyang
    yiyang Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I've restarted my Wi Fi modem many times today, but I haven't restored the network all day.

• Vitalii C.
    Vitalii C. Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options

Same for me, still doesn’t have internet…. EREVERY MORNING 10 AM

CHEK PLEASE

• Giordano S.
    Giordano S. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

I have restarted it 6 times tried reseting it 3 times no fucken success. I tried contacting them on iMessage and WhatsApp no response.

I'm getting sick an tired of waiting on someone with no response.

can we at least get an update????

• Doyon
    Doyon Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Same situation here.

No internet since 10 am. The trick of unplug/plug the modem does not work.

And good luck to receive help.

• Nathaliekiwi
    Nathaliekiwi Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi! No internet since Sept 2 10am. It is now 8pm. I tried all the usual reboots, resets. Can we please get an update from Fizz.

• Jessica S. #24526
    Options

Same here

no connexion and I restart the modem. Are we gonna have an update??

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Options

Most issues from yesterday's outage should be now corrected.

If you are STILL experiencing issues, please UNPLUG the power to your modem for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, plug it back in to force a new syncronization (this can take up to 5 minutes before getting the blue lights). DO NOT SKIP THE 10 minute WAITING PERIOD before plugging it back in.

If the problems persist, please reach out to customer service to look into the specific locations.

There is unfortunately, not much more anyone in this forum can do. We are all just end users like you.

--------

To reach out to a customer service agent

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    • Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

Other means of contact

CHAT however is the quickest method.