Modem was installed in wrong unit

Options
Aviel
Aviel Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hello, I had an installation scheduled for today but the wifi was installed in the wrong unit in the building (there are two). I have received the unit and the instructions for it after talking to my neighbors, but I am unable to install it. How can I get someone to help me with connecting the coaxial cable?

Best Answer

Answers

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Aviel , sorry to hear about the mixup. Did the tech not call you before showing up to install ?

If the appointment was missed, I'd tell you to just go online under your plan and reschedule after 24hrs, but since the technician came and in his view did the install, the appointment is probably already flagged as "completed".

This is probably best handled if you discuss directly with a customer service agent

• Sign into your account
    • Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    • Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode
    • Choose the option 💬 chat
    • If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

• Emporium
    Emporium Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    Options

PS: There is presently an outage in many areas, and customer service is probably experiencing a lot higher than normal wait times. So please be patient.

This discussion has been closed.