I earned 75$ referencial but when I try to add data I can only pay with my credit card

eric labranche
eric labranche Posts: 1 ✭✭

I earned 75$ referencial but when I try to add data I can only pay with my credit card

Best Answer

• Christine
    Christine Posts: 707 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi,

the referral bonus is applied to your monthly payment. For Add-ons you will have to use your Credit card. See below for more details

Where can I see whether my referral bonuses were applied to my payments?

You’ll have to look in your Transaction history.

Your referral bonuses are used up as needed. We use the total received from your referral bonuses towards your monthly payment. If your payment is less than the total received from your bonuses, you may then very well end up having nothing to pay for your plan. Any residual amount from your referral bonuses (the balance) will be applied to your next payment. 

If your plan is suspended, say for example that your payment failed, any transaction related to your referral bonuses will be pushed out to your next payment cycle.  

If you deactivate your plan, you will lose the referral bonuses that are pending and associated with this plan, including your balance. If you reactivate your plan within the 30 days following your deactivation, however, you’ll get everything back.

The referral bonus for the active member and the one for the new member will be automatically applied towards the monthly payment of their respective plan if both members have an active plan when the new member has accumulated two months of service.

To view your Transaction history:

1. Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    2. Scroll to the plan that you wish to view (if you have more than one).
    3. Click on the Transaction history button.
    4. Here you will be able to view a complete summary of your payments and transactions.
    5. If you click on one of the transactions, you’ll see your receipt and the amount corresponding to referral bonuses applied.

Have a nice day!

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

As mentioned, referral bonuses are ONLY applied towards your monthly subscription payments. All other transactions (add-ons, re-load wallet, pay-as-you-go fees) are not deducted from your referral bonus and you will need a valid payment method for most of the services.

This discussion has been closed.