NO PLACE TO PUT referral code

Ally
Ally Posts: 4 ✭✭

I don't have place to put referral code. Please help.

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭

@Ally

Hi, if you didn't enter the code when making your account it's too late unfortunately. You will need to make a new account to use a referral code and use it when creating the account.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/i-just-subscribed-to-fizz-but-forgot-to-enter-my-friends-referral-code

• Ally

I created my new account

• Ally

I created a new account, and followed the step. But I don't have the green spot to enter the code as above picture.

• Dapfizzer

@Ally

Sorry, my bad... It's when you either order a SIM or activate one that you will be prompted for it.

• Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,095 ✭✭
    edited August 2021

Ally, don't click "Submit my order" until you have the opportunity to enter a referral code. Clear your cookies and delete your Internet cache using CCleaner. Start again. If it doesn't work, clean again and open a new account with a different email address. If you have trouble, clean again and use a different browser or a different device like your phone or your tablet.

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭

Hi @Ally

Is this your first plan in that account?

You can add a réferral code on the first plan créâtes on one account

• RyHi
    RyHi Posts: 150 ✭✭

I ran into this too. If this is a new account and you haven't activated the sim yet you are still good. Fizz will give you a chance to enter a referral code during the activation process. (while activating your sim you will need to re-choose what plan you want, this is where it allows you to enter a referral code). At least this is how it worked for me!

• Ally

Thanks for your advices.

• Dapfizzer

@Ally

Hope that you've resolved the issue...🙂

• RyHi
    RyHi Posts: 150 ✭✭

You are welcome, happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.