visa is still active but payment declined ?

Options
Marco P. #1260
Marco P. #1260 Posts: 35 ✭✭

hi my visa has been working the whole time im with fizz and it expires next year . payment failed anyone get this ?

i erased that card and re added it ? i hope that works

anyone else with this ?

Best Answers

• RyHi
    RyHi Posts: 150 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Please check to see if your card was charged. Others are reporting this too. Please contact Fizz support to verify.

• Nicolas514
    Nicolas514 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

For some reason everybody got this problem this morning and got charged twice.. this is getting annoying

Answers

• Marco P. #1260
    Options

thank you for that :)

i now see 2 charges ! :( and contacting fizz is the best :(. i saw by whatsapp but no luck on how to add them?

• Marco P. #1260
    Options

wow so i doubt will get refunded !

they will probably skip a month

• Reygar
    Reygar Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

i was also charged twice

• TheBlob
    TheBlob Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Options

I was charged twice too, after getting an inaccurate "payment failure" message.

• Nicolas514
    Options

I remember someone is preparing a class action lawsuit against Fizz for the repetitives double charging. Anybody got the link?

• Maite
    Maite Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Hello! I also had the same problem. I was charged twice. Anyone had news about the refund? or had an answer from them?

• Anais_V
    Anais_V Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

This just happened to me this morning. I contacted support through FB messenger (I can't chat with them on Fizz website, that's reeeeeeeeeeally strange) and I'm still waiting.

If anyone knows about the lawsuit and/or the refund / skipping next month's bill please let me know !

• RyHi
    RyHi Posts: 150 ✭✭
    Options

Fizz whatsapp # is + 1 438 393 5814

• Nicolas514
    Options

how long it take for a refund?

• rickabrac
    rickabrac Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Same here. I see it in the authorized charges on my visa, but not yet on my statement. Might call visa if fizz doesn't remove it. Anyone also confirm that the fizz client zone is no longer working? Zone.fizz.ca ?

• Jean-Michel G.
    Jean-Michel G. Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options

Zone.Fizz.ca work fine on my side

This discussion has been closed.