Paiement failed but credit card in good shape

Options
MFH
MFH Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi,

I've just received an email saying that the monthly paiement couldn't get through, but my credit card is valid, not expired, with credit available and last paiement went through no problem. I've seen in previous chat this problem has happened before, so I just wanted to make sure my number wouldn't be cancelled tonight.

Thanks

Answers

• Alexander Sagel
    Alexander Sagel Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options

Same thing here, just got an email that payment failed.

• MFH
    MFH Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

I've reintered my credit info, I hope this will fix the bug

• rachelc
    rachelc Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

I also got the payment failed email/text but see the transaction went through to my CC on my bank app.

• tatit
    tatit Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

I also got the payment failed email/text. but transaction went through to my credit card on my TD banc.

• TheBlob
    TheBlob Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Options

Same here, just got an email/text about payment fail but it went through my CC as usual. There is nothing to pudate.

In the mail they threatened to cut my internet if i don't update my card by 10pm. That's harsh.

• Reygar
    Reygar Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

i got the same email... what's going on here?

• Laurianne D. #35512
    Options

Got the same email too!

• VanessaM8
    VanessaM8 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

Got that email too, although i see in my list of paiement that it's there... whats up with that..

• Reygar
    Reygar Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options

It seems to be an issue with TD Bank on my side. i called their customer service and their info was wrong.

• Tilda
    Tilda Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Same here. Any place we can call to validate. I tried emailing back and it says it’s a no reply address. I figured maybe it’s a glitch in their end. Payment went through my account. Unless it gets reversed I don’t see an issue. I logged on through my account and seems legitimate…

• LoraJKM
    LoraJKM Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options

Same here , must be a glitch on FIzz's end. Hope it doesn't disrupt my service.

• Raymonde T.
    Raymonde T. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

J'ai reçu un texto avisant que mon paiement avec ma carte de crédit avait échoué . Après vérification auprès de ma cc , tout est correct , mon paiement est en attente . Espérant que vs règlerez votre problème FIZZ et que mon service ne sera pas interrompu ....

• Nicolas514
    Nicolas514 Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options

same here

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,729 ✭✭
    Options

Hi

It seems that Fizz had a problem with their system tonight

You can chat indirect

* Sign into your account

* Follow the link on this page: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

* Wait 3 seconds for the green bubble with a '?' appears at the bottom right of the browser, if you use a phone you must use it in desktop or horizontal mode

* Choose the option 💬 chat

* If the green bubble does not appear make sure your ad blocker is disabled, otherwise try with another browser.

Other means of contact

Whatsapp: (438) 393-5814

By private message on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/fizz_ca

By private message on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fizzca/

• Sylvie1989
    Sylvie1989 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options

J'ai le même problème et avec le chat ils ne sont pas plus en mesure de m'aider. Je viens tout juste en plus d'acheter un 2e iphone pour mon commerce et je ne peux faire l'activation de la carte sim car ca me dit toujours paiement refusé.

• Jenna
    Jenna Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I’m having the same issue. Email says payment declined, but transaction history on my card shows the payment is pending. I chatted with support 8 hours ago, tech support is supposed to email me back but nothing yet

• TheBlob
    TheBlob Posts: 49 ✭✭
    Options

After being double-charged, i checked the 'Transaction History' section in My Plans, and one of the charge is being refunded, so all seems good and we just need a bit of patience.