Jihane J. Posts: 2 ✭✭

Is it Normal that my calls drop every 10 minutes, I hear 3 beeps and it drops

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

@Jihane J.

I don't think so...

I suggest you to contact the customer service by opening this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    Options

You can also do it on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

• Kevin P. #2908
    Kevin P. #2908 Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options

Of course it's not normal. Did you try to reboot the phone maybe?

• samisheikh
    samisheikh Posts: 192 ✭✭
    Options

Why isn’t fizz acknowledging this mobile outage. We all had this issue of 10 minutes call drops. I contacted the support many times yesterday via fb.

fizz really needs to get phone support. Yesterday their website was down and their phones were having issue. Their prices are not that far off of competitors but they’re pocketing a huge profit. They don’t have to pay for a call center or pay for any stores or kiosks or even pay third party activation commissions. We also don’t have the same level of service(no VoLTE or VoWIFI) as other providers, yet all we get is a few dollars of discount.

We really need to hold Fizz accountable of this outage. They’re no longer in beta, and such outages shouldn’t occur. Even if they do, they should have dedicated phone support to address them. *611 should work like any other provider, instead all we get is a message stating that there is no phone support and to reach us on chat. Web chat via fizz site was unavailable yesterday and support via fb and what’s app is very slow, it says on those platforms that the chat is not addressed in real time and they’d get back to us eventually.

This is completely unacceptable. I lost around 25 calls yesterday because of the call drops issue.

• FizzyBubblech
    FizzyBubblech Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Options

Sorry to hear your having issues.

I haven’t noticed any issue with my phone call dropping yesterday. Best is to contact Fizz support with the links mentioned above.

• Elaine A.
    Elaine A. Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options

i had that over the last few days. around the 10 minute mark, beep-beep-beep, and 30-60 seconds after, gone. i was having a phone meeting with my lawyer. i hope he didn't charge me for an extra hour!

This discussion has been closed.