Fizz mobile: calls being dropped at 10m intervals

SiBeau
SiBeau Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited August 2021 in My Mobile

I've been trying to get a hold of FIZZ because the mobile service kept dropping calls at 10 minute intervals all day today (after 9m40s, I'd hear a few beeps and then the calls would drop, every single time).

I realize that Fizz was having a lot of "challenges" today (site was down for many hours) and that they posted that Fizz mobile remained "functional" (for 10m intervals?), but I'm wondering if these issues might be related?

I've asked the question on the Fizz “webpage-is-currently-down” post, but I'll include a link to it here in case the question only get answered over there: https://forum.fizz.ca/en/discussion/2623769/our-webpage-is-currently-down-for-maintenance-purposes#latest

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi simon123,
    Thank you for letting us know about this.

I'msorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing.

Inthis situation, I highly recommend and kindly invite you to contactus directly so we could assist you with this matter as soon aspossible.
    Once you do so, please let us know what brand and model of phone you're using so we could assist you properly.

Youcan contact us on Live chat by using any of our FAQs in the SolutionsHub, such as this one:

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do

Youjust need to access an FAQ(link) like the one above, scroll throughit and after 10-15 seconds the ? bubble will appear in the bottomright corner of the page.

Clickingon it will reveal multiple contact options, including the Live chatwhich is at the very bottom.
    Here you can find more informationabout how you can do that: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Thankyou very much for your understanding, patience and collaboration.

Havea good one!

Andrei

Answers

• telmorrr
    telmorrr Posts: 89 ✭✭

try facebook support

• telmorrr
    telmorrr Posts: 89 ✭✭

have a nice day

• sevag M.
    sevag M. Posts: 3 ✭✭

I’m having the same issue, I have 7 lines, this is affecting my business, if this is not resolved ASAP, I will have to move all 7 lines again. This was an issue last April may June July, it resolved itself, I was patient enough, now, it surfaced again. All lines , after 10 minutes, you hear 3 beeps and disconnects the line, this is really tough when we all are working from home and generating conference calls .

• samisheikh
    samisheikh Posts: 192 ✭✭

Why isn’t fizz acknowledging this mobile outage. We all had this issue of 10 minutes call drops. I contacted the support many times yesterday via fb.

fizz really needs to get phone support. Yesterday their website was down and their phones were having issue. Their prices are not that far off of competitors but they’re pocketing a huge profit. They don’t have to pay for a call center or pay for any stores or kiosks or even pay third party activation commissions. We also don’t have the same level of service(no VoLTE or VoWIFI) as other providers, yet all we get is a few dollars of discount.

We really need to hold Fizz accountable of this outage. They’re no longer in beta, and such outages shouldn’t occur. Even if they do, they should have dedicated phone support to address them. *611 should work like any other provider, instead all we get is a message stating that there is no phone support and to reach us on chat. Web chat via fizz site was unavailable yesterday and support via fb and what’s app is very slow, it says on those platforms that the chat is not addressed in real time and they’d get back to us eventually.

This is completely unacceptable. I lost around 25 calls yesterday because of the call drops issue.

• samisheikh
    samisheikh Posts: 192 ✭✭

Why isn’t fizz acknowledging this mobile outage. We all had this issue of 10 minutes call drops. I contacted the support many times yesterday via fb. 

fizz really needs to get phone support. Yesterday their website was down and their phones were having issue. Their prices are not that far off of competitors but they’re pocketing a huge profit. They don’t have to pay for a call center or pay for any stores or kiosks or even pay third party activation commissions. We also don’t have the same level of service(no VoLTE or VoWIFI) as other providers, yet all we get is a few dollars of discount.

We really need to hold Fizz accountable of this outage. They’re no longer in beta, and such outages shouldn’t occur. Even if they do, they should have dedicated phone support to address them. *611 should work like any other provider, instead all we get is a message stating that there is no phone support and to reach us on chat. Web chat via fizz site was unavailable yesterday and support via fb and what’s app is very slow, it says on those platforms that the chat is not addressed in real time and they’d get back to us eventually.

This is completely unacceptable. I lost around 25 calls yesterday because of the call drops issue.

This discussion has been closed.