Level 2 bonus

Yourboi
Yourboi Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi my 250mb is currently pending to be used on my next month. However I just received 500mb because I reached level 2. Now I want to replace the 250mb data that is pending with the 500mb. Does anyone know what to do in order to replace it ? I tried pressing apply on the 500 bonus but it won’t replace the 250mb. Thank you in advance.

Best Answers

• Yourboi
    Answer ✓

It won't let me drag it out. I tried to drag it out but it keeps goign back to it's sloth.

• Yourboi
    Answer ✓

Okay.

• Yourboi
    Answer ✓

I apreciate your help thank you.

• Yourboi
    Answer ✓

ok thank you that’s annoying thought haha I have to wait another month. Anyways thank you very much for all your help and compassion.

Answers

• Dapfizzer
    Dapfizzer Posts: 10,182 ✭✭
    edited August 2021

@Yourboi

If I understand correctly, you dragged a bonus in an empty slot, but it's on pending. In that case you can remove that bonus from its slot by dragging it out and put the other bonus in that slot instead, then activate the newly added bonus.

• Dapfizzer

I suggest you to contact the customer service by opening this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services and simply scroll down until you see the green bubble, than click on it to start your chat session with the customer service.

• Dapfizzer

You can also do it on Facebook: https://facebook.com/fizzca.

• Dapfizzer

@Yourboi

You're welcome 'sir.🙂

• Zenthar
    Zenthar Posts: 517 ✭✭

If the 250MB and pending activation, you can't just switch then unfortunately, I was in the same situation as you are a few months ago. Once activated, to switch it you will have to select the 500MB and opt to replace. If you try to remove the 250MB first you will be stuck not being able to apply 500MB until another month, just watching you

• telmorrr
    telmorrr Posts: 89 ✭✭

good job team

This discussion has been closed.