Voicemail inaccessible

Yolande A.
Yolande A. Posts: 1 ✭✭
edited August 2021 in My Mobile

I go to my voicemail (clicking 1 for a bit on the phone). It shows it's trying to call/reach ±1 514 647 0999 and than the minute it seems to reach out a sound comes out, "ta na na, sta na na" , as if no voicemail box is available. I've been in Europe for a while (2-3weeks), at first it worked once and now nothing. Please help

Best Answer

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓

@Yolande A. You are not suppose to be able to call the voicemail from Europe with your SIM card, I believe that it was working by mistake

here the text from the guide

Important : You will not be able to make calls while roaming outside your Canada or the United States.

Roaming calls (incoming or outgoing) will be available at a later time. We will update this FAQ when we have a firm date.

In the meantime, you will be able to use data, and send/receive texts when you travel outside your coverage zone. To make and receive calls, you can use messaging apps such as WhatsApp or Messenger.

source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-travelling-outside-my-coverage-zone-what-are-my-roaming-options

Try to use an app like textnow using your wifi for example

Answers

This discussion has been closed.