Payment details

Hi, I've tried 6 credit cards (used my wife, parents, in laws etc.) they are all Master Cards or Visa. The address is the EXACT same as the one I gave the bank and I can't get it to work. I have tried on 3 different browsers and laptop. I recently moved to Canada and wanted to use this service but it seems so hard to just take my money! I tried FB messenger to chat with Fizz and they told me they couldn't help that I should msg here.. so here I am.. anyone can help or recommend another provider?? I'm getting bored of this!!!

Best Answer

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,715 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

@william09 sorry to let you know, that this forum cannot help you out, since we are users, and Whizz (Fizz’s employees) the will suggest to chat with the support, in order to do so, you need to go on a faq page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-payment-methods-can-i-use, on the bottom right corner, click on the green bubble and select chat

the text of the payment accepted took from the FAQ’s page

To pay for your Fizz plans, you can use:

- A Visa or Mastercard credit card

- A prepaid Visa or Mastercard credit cards such as Vanilla prepaid cards

- A Debit Mastercard or Visa Debit card

Other cards such as debit cards, American Express (Amex), Dinners, and others are not accepted.

Foreign credit/debit cards are not all accepted.

You also cannot use the funds from your Fizz Wallet to pay for your monthly plan.

Answers

• StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭

I suspect, sine you tried a couple of times to add different credit cards, your account got flagged. You will need to reach out to Fizz support so that they can forward it to their financial department.

This discussion has been closed.