how can I know my billing date?

Options
Maddie
Maddie Posts: 2 ✭✭

I've made an appointment for the installation of the internet, I'm a new client. I found I set the installation day as 31 July.

Fizz will count the billing day from that day? will be counted as one month? just the only 31 July that day?

Do I need to change to another day to install the equipment?

Thank you for anyone responding to me.

Best Answer

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@Maddie Fizz is a prepaid service, therefore, you pay in advance, however, the billing cycle will start from the installation day, therefore, 31 july.

This is the page will all the information https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-payment-cycles-work

For your Home Internet service:

The date on which you receive your Fizz Wi-Fi modem is the anniversary date for your Home Internet plan, and this date marks the start of your payment cycle each month.

How many days lasts a payment cycle?

Payment cycles are monthly, but their duration varies based on the number of days in each month. What’s important to remember is the anniversary date of your plan.

For example, if you activated your SIM card or received your Wi-Fi modem on April 5, the anniversary date for your plan is the 5th, and your next payment cycle will start on May 5, and then June 5, and so on. If your plan is activated on the 31st of a month, it is important to note that your payment cycles will start on the last day of each month, whether it’s the 30, 31 (or even 28 in the case of the month of February).

This discussion has been closed.