What address do I send my D.O.A. phone to?

Options
Stéphane P. 4281
Stéphane P. 4281 Posts: 3 ✭✭

I ordered a phone from the Fizz previousley loved (USED) phones. I received it this afternoon but the phone doesn't turn on. I've tried other chargers & cables... still no power.

I've gone ahead to claim the warranty by filling out what seems like a ridiculous amount of hoop to go through:

Have you installed the latest update ? "Ummm no... like I said, the phone does not turn on" (NO POWER). But I can't reply that. Only a box that I can put a checkmark in to confirm that I have done so, even though I can't.

Have you reinitialized the phone to factory settings ? "Ummm no... like I said, the phone does not turn on" (NO POWER). But again, I can't reply that. Yet another box that I can put a checkmark in to confirm that I have done so, even though I can't.

Have you deleted your contacts and personal information ? You're kidding me right??? Ummm no... like I said, the phone does not turn on" (NO POWER). But again, I can't reply that. Yet another box that I can put a checkmark in to confirm that I have done so, even though I can't.

Followed by more and more pointless questions that I HAVE to check the box to confirm that I did even though... So now. WHERE do I send the phone. Who pays for the shipping ?

Best Answer

This discussion has been closed.