Does Fizz Internet have a phone number for technical support?

Tarek
Tarek Posts: 28 ✭✭

I am thinking of subscribing to Fizz internet. But the dilemma that I have right now is: How am I supposed to submit a support ticket online if my internet is down and I have no data plan on my mobile phone?

Best Answer

• Idefizz
    Idefizz Posts: 2,999 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Tarek

There is indeed no phone number to reach Fizz. In case this happens, you must rely on another way like cellular network (4G LTE...) or a neighbor's wifi or a friend/family to chat with support. Or any public wifi source near you (library, store, cafés, ...).

Not great but doable. Personally, I've never had a problem.

Hoping that won't stop you from jumping in.

In case you need it, to chat with Fizz:

• Go to a FAQ page e.g. https://fizz.ca/en/faq/status-services
    • Look bottom right for the big ❔ question mark in a green bubble.
    • Click it, options will be displayed
    • Choose "💬 Chat"
    • Note: the bubble will only display the chat for a computer version. If you are on a cell phone, you must check "Desktop site" in your browser settings.
    • Submit your question with possibly a relevant screenshot or modem photo 
    • After that will be displayed the number of customers preceding you, to manage your expectations. Updated real time.

The advantages of Fizz bubble tool are that it is 24/7 and the management of waiting times and the ability to print (e.g. PDF) a copy of the conversation for your records. Sometimes you can even leave a comment about your satisfaction with the conversation.

ALTERNATIVES

Answers

• Fountain42
    Fountain42 Posts: 15 ✭✭

When it comes to Fizz, everything is online.

Chatting with their support staff, or with us here on the community hub.

There are no landlines, phone numbers or physical service desks.

This discussion has been closed.