How can I revise or resumit to transfer from fido?

Options
Jiyoon
Jiyoon Posts: 5 ✭✭
edited July 2021 in Welcome and join

I have previous question.

Please ferer.

The matter is i dont know how to do that.

As i previously asked.

There is no request in my account notification.

Please tell me how can i get those in which pages.

Best Answer

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,727 ✭✭
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@Jiyoon

You should approve the transfer using your Fido SIM/Phone

You need to contact the support in order to restart the process

This guide can help you

stay on the guide page and click on the green bubble on the bottom right and click on chat in order to contact the support

Please contact the support in order to cancel your number and IMEI from your post

2. The transfer authorization request sent by text was not approved or answered on time.

When you activate your SIM card and request to transfer your number over to Fizz, your current provider will send you by text a transfer authorization request to confirm your wish to transfer this number. Failure to answer this authorization request, or if the request is denied, means that your transfer request was cancelled. You must then submit a new request using the link found in the notification posted in your Fizz account or pursue your Fizz activation by choosing a new number. 

The transfer authorization request sent by text by your current provider must be answered by the set deadline. If not, it will be automatically cancelled, and you’ll have to submit a new request.

If you haven’t received the transfer authorization request, you'll need to contact your current provider directly to adress the issue.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.