Joanny D. #25723
Joanny D. #25723 Posts: 1 ✭✭

Hi, I moved in a New appartment last week, brought m'y modem and plugged it in at the new place. Worked well, I only Wanna change the adress linked to my service but it looks like I have to deactivate and have a technician come here. How to simply change the adress?

Best Answer


  • Pascal L. 40582
    Pascal L. 40582 Posts: 649 ✭✭

    I would contact Fizz technical support to make sure the correct account is linked to the correct house and services.

    Imagine you are paying for someone else internet at a different address!

    You can contact Fizz technical support by chat.

    Go to Fizz website (or this URL) then click the green icon with the " ? " which is on the bottom right of the screen. Then you can choose which platform to chat.

This discussion has been closed.